Roll up covers, enclosed and unenclosed
We produce roll up covers:
- enclosed - inside a protective steel canister of various external dimensions, depending on the length of the cover
To the above-mentioned covers we apply various types of protective tape:
- PVC-coated polyester fabric, which protects against: dust and water
- PVC/PU-coated polyester fabric, which protects against: water, oil, grease, UV radiation
- PU-coated para-aramid/polyamide fabric, highly resistant to abrasion, tearing and temperature (instantaneous +180ºC, continuous +150ºC)
- flexible acid-resistant tape of 0.2mm thickness
The take-up mechanism is located inside the roller. Depending on the length of the cover, the take-up mechanism consists of one, two or three spring arrangements.
For inquires please specify: type of roll up cover (enclosed or unenclosed), length, width and type of tape, mounting position, method of fixing.
Installation dimensions a x a x b result from the manufacture, depending on the dimensions of the cover.
Methods of cover mounting:
Types of enclosure canister:
Example of designation of roll up cover:
Roll up cover enclosed in canister 2000x200 B1+B9/A4